Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rice Milk In India

I'm a Vegan in United States and Trader Joe's Organic Rice Drink is a staple in my kitchen. Trader Joe's Organic Rice Drink is awesome. I use it to make smoothies, kheers, and use it to bake cookies and muffins.


Before going to bed, I sometimes drink "Golden Milk", by heating rice milk with a dash of turmeric and black pepper. I'm in a state of bliss as I drink the delicious cruel-free Golden milk.


If you are in United States, and are not comfortable with dairy milk , you should try Trader Joe's Rice Drink. There are about 419 Trader Joe's stores across United States. http://www.traderjoes.com/


I also like the fact that few ingredients are used to make rice milk. The ingredients found in Trader Joe's Organic Rice drink are filtered water, organic brown rice , vegetable oil, tricalcium phosphate, ergocalciferol(vitamin D2), and Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)


I strongly feel that the number of Vegans in India will increase by many-folds if there is Rice milk in India. I hope some entrepreneurs from India try to make , "Rice milk".


Many Indians no longer feel like consuming cow's milk, as the cows are induced with oxytocin harmone to produce more milk. . Thanks to Peta and blogs such as Vegan India, the cruel condition of innocent cows is exposed.  And many people are not comfortable to use soy milk regulary. So, I feel "Rice milk" will have a huge market in India.


In few years , I'm confident that Rice milk will become popular alternative dairy-milk, in India.



1 comment:

Organic Shop said...

Organic shop presents you an enormous range of 100% certified organic rice from the premium Indian brands such as- Conscious Food, Down to Earth, Green Sense, Organic Tattva, Phalada Pure & Sure, Prolific Organics and Vision Fresh.